Our nationally accredited Fire Warden training program will equip your personnel with the skills required to safely evacuate your workplace. Regular evacuation training will ensure that your personnel are ready to deal with any workplace emergency. Both theory and practical modules will ensure that your workers can respond to any workplace emergency.
Unique Student Identifier (USI) - www.usi.gov.au Fitness to participate Sufficient Language, Literacy and Numeracy skills to complete the course
This course covers the training requirements as listed in Australian Standard 3745-2010 Planning for emergencies in facilities.
Specific skills are required to achieve the performance criteria in this course these are as follows:
- Fire Warden Legal & Regulatory Requirements
- Australian Standard 3745-2010 Requirements
- Investigating the Fire/Alarm/Incident
- Raising the alarm
- Emergencies that may require evacuation
- Bomb Threat Procedures
- Fire Warden Training Requirements
- Building Fire Safety
- Fire Wardens procedures & responsibilities
- Fire Warden Identification
- Types of Evacuation
- Building Fire Alarms & Communications Systems
- Developing Evacuation plans & procedures
- Emergency Coordination
- Human Behaviour in emergencies
- Post-Evacuation Activities
- Practical Fire Warden & Evacuation scenarios & walkaround
Unit of Competency
PUAWER005B Operate as part of an emergency control organisation
Students learning outcomes will be assessed using practical activities designed to simulate a workplace incident and written or oral questions as appropriate.
Classroom theory via PowerPoint presentations, including audio-visual material and practical activities that simulate workplace incidents relating to fire.
Please select your state so that courses on the site can be shown for your location.