Work Health and Safety Risk Management
This course applies to individuals who contribute to identifying WHS hazards; assessing WHS risks; and developing, implementing and evaluating risk controls appropriate to their own job role and work area as part of their WHS responsibilities.
Language and Literacy requirements for the unit are:
- Writing is required to the level of completing written assessments.
- Reading is required to enable the determination of information through the student manual.
This course addresses the skills and knowledge required to contribute to identifying work health and safety (WHS) hazards; assessing WHS risks; and developing, implementing and evaluating risk controls appropriate within your job role and relating to your work area.
The course content covers:
- Information to identify hazards, and assess and control risks.
- Contribute to workplace hazard identification.
- Contribute to WHS risk assessment Contribute to the development, implementation and evaluation of risk control.
This course is delivered by NSCA.
Unit of Competency
BSBWHS404 Contribute to WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
Students will receive a Certificate of Attendance for completing the face to face course. Upon successful completion of the post course assignment within 3 months of the course, participants will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for BSBWHS404 Contribute to WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control.
Training will be delivered within a public training facility utilising theory and practical activities. Delivery will include instructor led presentations / scenarios.
Please select your state so that courses on the site can be shown for your location.