Assist with managing WHS compliance of contractors
This course is suitable to those who either work in organisations that are supplied with services by contractors or work in organisations that supply such services.
• Fitness to Participate declaration
• USI that can be verified to ensure release of Statement of Attainment
• Access to computer and internet, appropriate business software such as Microsoft Word and Acrobat Reader
• Sufficient language, literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
This course aims to provide the skills and knowledge required to assist with managing the work health and safety (WHS) implications of using contractors. It involves identifying contractor duties, establishing organisational WHS compliance requirements associated with those duties, establishing and communicating the requirements expected of contractors, monitoring contractor compliance with WHS requirements, and implementing required responses to identified non-compliance.
- Prepare for contractor WHS induction
- Assist with contractor WHS induction process
- Assist with monitoring contractor WHS compliance requirements
Unit of Competency
BSBWHS418 Assist with managing WHS compliance of contractors
Assessments are complete online via FSA SMS online learning area, to be completed within 3 months from commencement date
• Classroom based plus online assessments
• Distance online learning and assessment
Please select your state so that courses on the site can be shown for your location.